Request Address If Interested, Tracy, CA 95376
Flip in San Joaquin County – See Description Below for More Info
- Rehab: $75,000 to main house; $30,000 to $50,000 to fix up other buildings and clean up lot
- ARV: 825,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 1950 sq ft
- Lot size: 2.83 acres
- Status: Available
- House Type: Single Family
- No Access Provided
- There is a tenant in the property who refuses to allow access. Tenant was put in 3-4 years ago so the property would not be empty, but he does not pay rent and has no security deposit. There is no written agreement.
- Owners have served a 60 day notice which expired on November 9. The Sellers are in the process of proceeding on the eviction. If they have any problems, the contract requires them to execute a new 60 day notice which the buyer would serve and then pursue for eviction.
- In 2010 when seller bought the property he put in a new septic system and new leech lines. He also upgraded most of the electrical, put in copper wiring, electrical outlets and upgraded the panel (without permits but he used a licensed contractor). The prior owner put a new roof on the main house as part of the escrow and it is assumed he did it with a permit. It has a high water table and water will pool on the property occasionally with a heavy rain.
- It is on septic and well, as are most of the comps (see below)
- There are two other buildings on the property. Not sure if you would want to rehab those or not. I have not seen the inside of any structure except the back one which is an open garage and barn type structure. The building to the left has two bedrooms, kitchen, LR and a workshop. No bathroom. This was part of an old milk farm (the milk farm encompassed this property and the golf course to the east)
- Estimated Repairs $75,000 for the main house. Not sure what buyer would want to do to the rest of the property but figure another $50,000 to get it cleaned up and leave it to a buyer to upgrade the second house and fix up the garage/barn.
- The cars on the back side of the southern most building (the one on the left as you enter the driveway), along with the RV, have been removed. The cars in the main driveway and in front of the back building belong to the Tenant and not sure if he will take them when he goes.
- Click Here for Pics that were taken from the exterior and through some windows
4/3 2076 sf, 1+ acres
4/3 1914 sf, 1.5 acres
3/1 1116 sf, 1.3 acres
2/2 1462 sf, 1.94 acres
4/2, 1829 sf, 1 acre
3/2, 1505 sf, 1.24 acres
4/3, 2481 sf, 1.27 acres