513 Garfield Ave, Taft, CA 93268, USA
- Rehab: 40,000
- ARV: 250,000+
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 1320 sq ft
- Lot size: 7700 sq ft
- Status: Available
- House Type: Single Family
2 bed | 2 bath | 1,320 sq ft | 7,700 sq ft Lot With partially finished Basement: 4 bed | 3 bath | 2,250+ sq ft
- Occupied – Delivered Vacant – Email or Call for Appointment
- Do Not Contact Seller
- The property has a large, partially finished basement (with dual access from inside and outside), that could be easily turned into 2 additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom (which is already partially there). The basement is roughly the same size as the main floor and could double the square footage beyond doubling the rooms, where 2,000+ sq foot properties go for a premium in the area.
- It is located on top of a hill that provides some really pretty views of Taft and the San Joaquin Valley, and has access to both sides of the street (no rear neighbors), and multiple access points into the property. You could also do a lighter rehab and leave it as a 2 bed /1.5 bath and it’d still make sense. It appraised last summer as-is at $195K.
- Click Here for Interior Pics
Purchase Price: $170,000
ARV: $250,000+ as a 4B/3B – 2,250+ sq ft.