Request Address if Interested Riverside, CA 92507
Victorian Flip – 2 Parcels included in sale
- Rehab: 100,000
- ARV: 650,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 2724 sq ft
- Lot size: 10700 sq ft
- Status: Available
- House Type: Single Family
- Delivered Vacant – Email or Call for Appointment
- Do Not Contact Seller
- The location is just blocks from the heart of downtown, and a three minute drive to the famous Mission Inn!
- It’s a very large home, one of the largest in the area. It has a nice bungalow feel to it, and will be the gem of the neighborhood once it’s remodeled.
- There are two parcels included in the sale, totaling over 10,000 sf. The property is zoned R2 so there are opportunities for adding a unit, and/or an ADU.
2) 3534 Larchwood Place sold for $575,000 last July. It’s smaller by almost 600 sf, but is a nice Spanish house. It was lived in at time of sale, but for the most part nicely updated.